Project Scope: 6000 sf banquet and event facility as part of the Rivercrest CDD Community and Recreation Center. Facility includes a 3000 sf banquet and dance floor, bar areas at all levels, outdoor covered terrace and 2500 sf roof garden.
Meadow Point Fitness
7,500 SF Coffee Bar, Liquor Bar, private- and semi-private dining ; seating for 150
Community architecture focuses on the design of shared spaces for the people with a focus on efficency, flow, and congregation.
Dance Gymnastics Academy
Cypress Point Park
The rich concepts, and patterns for worship in [the Bible] can be utilized to enhance biblical worship. Many places of worship, do not incorporate, the biblical patterns, into the architecture. This will not prevent biblical worship, but it can make it more difficult How does your church architecture measure up to God’s patterns?
Riverside Drive Condos
Re-roofing and Proposed Exterior Improvements
Public Safety Center
-Leon County, FL
- Seating for 100 seats. Kitchen to serve 400 meals a day (Spanish Fork City, UT)
- Seating for 50 seats. Kitchen to serve 200 meals a day (Lafayette Hill, NC)
- 3,000 SF coffee house (St. Petersburg, FL)
- 2,500 SF with 25 seats (St. Petersburg, FL)
Tallahassee Civic Center
- 5,000 SF commercial kitchen serving 14,000 seats, and 1,000 table ballroom (Tallahassee, FL)
- Commercial Kitchen for K-12 school and 1,200 seat auditorium, 150 meals per day (Tallahassee, FL)
Jefferson Christian Academy
- Commercial kitchen for K-12 school, 400 meals per day (Birmingham, AL)
- 75 seat restaurant (Clearwater, FL) Charley's Steak House
- 60 set outdoor food and bar area w/ 2-story brick fireplace and 250 SF storage (Tampa, FL)
United Methodist Church
- Commercial kitchen for 300 meals and 628 seat auditorium (Seffner, FL)
- Neuroscience Hospital
- 2,000 SF commercial kitchen, seating 80, serving 300 (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Women and Children Hospital
- 3,000 SF commercial kitchen, seating 120, serving 400 (Chapel Hill, NC)
Memorial Hospital - West
- 2,500 SF commercial kitchen with seating for 60, serving 150 (Pembrooke Pines, FL)
River Crest Community Center
- 12,000 SF center with 300 seat banquet, 50 seat private dining and 20 seat bar (Riverview, FL)
Bay Pines Hospital Kitchen Renovation
- Redesigned wash line at main hospital, 1,500 meals oper day (Bay Pines, FL)
- 50 seat small scale for corporate lunch room
North Florida Academy School
- Commercial kitchen serving 200 meals per day for K-12 (Jacksonville, FL)
HFC Corporate Headquarters
- 125 seat corporate breakfast and lunch center (Brandon, FL)
Ramos Day Care
- 10 seat food center and 75 seat serving kitchen (Tampa, FL)
Third and fourth floor renovation of IGD Hospitality office. Design features include a suspended floor, which allowed minimul use of columns, and transparency between floors apparent in the double-height opening. Glass office partitions maximize interior space. Original floor and ceiling joists preserved. Completed 2007
Project Description: DGAT commissioned a three-phase project which comprised of an approximately 45-space parking area with 10,000 sf building which housed a dance gym and administrative offices. Program included a 560 gsf gym area which includes a 45’ x 45’ tumbler floor with an adjacent 800 sf vault, beam, and bar area. Additionally, the gym floor contains a 70’ x 45’ dance floor. A lobby/observation area is located at the building entrance with adjoining offices and restrooms.
Christian International School of Healthcare Professionals
Project Brief: Two-story educational facility Six-classrooms, Teacher's offices, and study/conference rooms JAH was comissioned to design a new educational building for Christian International which included classrooms, offices, and educational labs in 14,000 sq. ft.
Gulf Management Systems
Project Info: 14,000sf Office building in Tarpon Springs, FL
Gulf Management Systems headquarters displays a dichotomy between the lower, more open space designed for transparency and client interaction, and an upper, more opaque layer for private functions. These levels of opacity inform the functions of the building, as well as material selections of brick, stone, and copper to give an impression of solidity and permenance.
1121 Twiggs St
Yellow Cab Of Tampa
Leon County, FL Public Safey Center
Rental condominium community in Sarasota, FL
JAH performed circulation improvements to twin seven story rental condos along the Sarasota waterfront. Using an open-air atrium, JAH added an elevator which connects to an existing stair tower, with exterior landings which feed into the interior corridor. JAH used storefront glass at each landing to avoid covering the atruim and to preserve the natural light and open air in the central circulation of the building.
Emerald Greens at Carrolwood
Project Cost: $9,000,000
Project Scope: 65,000 sf, 3-story Hotel and Condominiums Stay n' Play Resort
Design Services Included: Site-Assessment, master planning, programming, and full architectural services
Consulting services were rendered on an additional contract, including a 21,000-square-foot clubhouse, Pro shop, Spa and 6,000-square-foot pool.